Utilizing a whole house fan is a great way to reduce the amount of energy and money needed for cooling without sacrificing any level of comfort at home. These types of fans are capable of cooling the entire home during the hours when the temperatures indoors are greater than outdoors, such as evening and morning hours, by bringing in cooler air from the outside. It does this using only a fraction of the energy required by the air conditioning unit. Installing a whole-house fan offers the following features and benefits:
- Save up to 50-90% on your A/C related costs.
- A whole house fan helps limit A/C usage to the hottest part of the day.
- Anytime it is cooler outside than inside, run your fan to optimize cooling.
Whisper Quite Operation
- We install QuietCool whole house fans which are about as loud as A/C Return!
- Run your QuietCool fan for hours at a time, even while you are sleeping, and you will hardly remember it is on.
Industry Leading Warranty
- The Trident Pro fans come with an industry leading 15-year motor warranty.
What Experts Say
Reports that indoor air pollution is directly responsible for as much as 1/3 of our national health bill.
Found that even months after a pet leaves a home, allergens may remain in dust causing asthma and allergies.
Up to 50 percent of a home’s energy costs goes to HVAC. Idaho power offers a $200 rebate when you install a whole house fan on a qualified home.